Monday, December 1, 2008

I AM PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN ????

YES, I AM REALLY CONFUSED NOWDAYS. I AM QIUTE A PATRIOTIC TYPE GUY. MY BLOOD VEINS STARTS WORKING 100 TIME FASTER WHEN I HEAR SOMETHING BAD ABOUT MY COUNTRY.

BUT, Recenty i came to know that india is the MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY in the world when a report came from SWISS BANK. The report says that india's NETAJIs (POLITICIAN), IASs, IPSs, AND other govt officers have deposited an amount about  $1456 billon (dollars) which is appx. 13 times the foreign debt.

ORIGINAL POST-

MILLION FACE-----Is India a poor Country-

But at the end I must say that I AM PROUD TO BE INDIAN BECAUSE-

MY FARMERS WORKS SO HARD TO FEED MY COUNTRY FOR 50 Rs. PER DAY.
MY ARMY IS THE WORLD'S ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL ARMY.
MY INDIA IS THE WORLD'S BIGGEST DEMOCRACY.
MAHATMA GANDHI, LAL BAHADUR SHASTRY, SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE, BHAGAT SINGH WERE BORN HERE.

1 comment:

Amar Gautam said...

I do not think we can still say that we are proud to be an Indian. Read the following story Are we proud to be an Indian